- What quest did you like the most? The quest I liked the most was See the World, because it let me do whatever I wanted. It allowed me to explore Earth in a way that made complete sense to me.
- What quest challenged you the most? Jurassic Park, because it was very hard to find something that had died in every mass extinction.
- What new idea had the greatest impact on you? That six little tiny degrees could ruin the world.
- What have been the results of your sustainability challenge? I did really well until I moved into a bigger bedroom, and it became much harder to plug everything into power strips and to remember to turn it off.
- What can you do as a result of this class? In other words, build a course mini-resume that focuses on skills (e.g. chart a river on Google Maps). You may need to look back at your previous quest journal entries to remember. As a result of this class, I can now identify different biomes, I better understand how earthquakes work, I know the different types of volcanoes and how they form, I can identify where I am on the planet without GPS, and I have realized how small the Earth is relative to the vastness of the universe.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Retracing Your Journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment